Laurin has been my best friend for as long as I can remember. We met in 4th grade..if you do the math that's almost 20 years ago. We have done so much together that I don't even know where to begin!! Laurin is an amazing person. She cares about others, has the most incredible fashion sense, could be an interior designer even though she's never been to school for it, loves to have fun, is a listening ear...she's just so many things. She has the most wonderful parents and three amazing sisters. I always wanted to have four children because they made it look so fun! Laurin and I have had our up and downs, but one thing is certain we will always be best friends. She's the sister I never had, who knows me as well as my family does and is always there for me. We have been so lucky to see Laurin quite a lot lately and I hope this pattern continues. Ella is lucky to spend time with her Aunt Laurin and we'll take the opportunity any time we can get it!! Laur dropped by last Sunday after a girls weekend with some of her sorority sisters in Savannah to bring Ella a birthday gift. Of course, she got her an adorable little outfit...indigo wash skinny jeans and a trendy hot pink top embellished with tulle. She'll look so hip! Love having a friend that knows you in and out and you can be yourself around. We all love having her in our life and consider her a treasure. She came to stay with us in September and when she left, I told Brent I wish she could have stayed longer...he said me too, I really like having her around, she's a lot of fun. Wow, that was big considering Brent is such a guys guy. But Laur's just cool like that. Love you Laurin, great to see you last weekend!! Love and Hugs from the Herrins!Sunday, December 11, 2011
Aunt Laurin
Laurin has been my best friend for as long as I can remember. We met in 4th grade..if you do the math that's almost 20 years ago. We have done so much together that I don't even know where to begin!! Laurin is an amazing person. She cares about others, has the most incredible fashion sense, could be an interior designer even though she's never been to school for it, loves to have fun, is a listening ear...she's just so many things. She has the most wonderful parents and three amazing sisters. I always wanted to have four children because they made it look so fun! Laurin and I have had our up and downs, but one thing is certain we will always be best friends. She's the sister I never had, who knows me as well as my family does and is always there for me. We have been so lucky to see Laurin quite a lot lately and I hope this pattern continues. Ella is lucky to spend time with her Aunt Laurin and we'll take the opportunity any time we can get it!! Laur dropped by last Sunday after a girls weekend with some of her sorority sisters in Savannah to bring Ella a birthday gift. Of course, she got her an adorable little outfit...indigo wash skinny jeans and a trendy hot pink top embellished with tulle. She'll look so hip! Love having a friend that knows you in and out and you can be yourself around. We all love having her in our life and consider her a treasure. She came to stay with us in September and when she left, I told Brent I wish she could have stayed longer...he said me too, I really like having her around, she's a lot of fun. Wow, that was big considering Brent is such a guys guy. But Laur's just cool like that. Love you Laurin, great to see you last weekend!! Love and Hugs from the Herrins!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kristen! I have tears in my eyes- and you know that's not my usual. Thank you for the too kind words! I couldn't be happier to have you as my best friend and 4th sister. Watching you and your family makes me so happy, proud and grateful to be a part of it. Love you!
ReplyDelete