Friday, February 18, 2011

Two Months: Time is Flying!!

Ella is two months old!! She was having a rough day so
I couldn't get the best picture. But, I think she looks cute!
Ella as a newborn...1 day old


Ella- two months old.  Check out this adorable outfit
Thanks Leslie and Elham for the dress and Meghan for
the socks!! :)
The house is completely silent except for American Idol on in the background.  Brent had a meeting tonight and Ella is sound asleep in her swing.  It's so quiet that I'm not sure what to do with myself.   As Ella rocks back and forth I can't help but watch her.  She's two months old today!!  The days are flying by.  She's gone from being a teeny tiny newborn to a BABY...who is starting to hold her head up, smile when she's talked to, and trying to push her body up when she's on her stomach.  Where did my newborn baby go?

These past two months have been wonderful even in spite of the "colic monster".  Some days she will cry most of the day and there is nothing we can do.  It's so frustrating.  But, even though she hasn't been the easiest baby, she couldn't be more loved. When she's smiling and cooing with contentment, it melts your heart. We still think she hung the moon just like we did the day she was born.  She's still our little miracle...colic and all!  With these two months going so fast, I know we need to savor every moment- she won't be our little baby for long.

Until next time...that's about all, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment