Boo for two month shots! Ella had her two month check up today. She's doing great...50th percentile in weight, 50th percentile in height, and 25th percentile in head circumference (she has a small head like me). I talked to the doctor about her colic and she said it should be passing soon. I wanted her to give me a magic pill to take it away ASAP, but she said we have to ride it out!! Bummer. Now for the shots...Ella did pretty well with the shots. She screamed for a minute. After all, the nurse ambushed her. Then she was fine. We went on a walk when we got home and she was still fine. Well, when we got home from the walk...she wasn't fine. She cried for an hour and couldn't be consoled. She wouldn't even eat...this is a big deal for the baby who went from 5lbs after she was born to 10.5 lbs now!! The girl loves to eat. So, I rocked her. She's asleep now. Poor thing. I feel so bad for her.
Here's the picture I took of her sleeping. Look at the two little band aids on her chubby little legs...I just hope she feels better soon! I don't like seeing her in pain :(

No comments:
Post a Comment