Yesterday was also the day that we received the package we had been waiting on...Ella's "trendy" headbands. Let's be honest...Ella is not really growing hair at a rapid rate!! My mom told me I was practically bald until 6 months, so I don't know if she will be growing hair anytime soon! I decided that headbands are a great way to break up the baldness (You've probably noticed she wears a lot of headbands in her pictures)! The new headbands are really cute. You can mix and match the headbands that are multicolored to the flowers that are multicolored. Brent thinks I'm being silly, but he does think they look cute on her (even though he hates to admit it and was more concerned with how much they cost)! I think she's adorable either way and I don't put her in them all the time, but I think they give her a little girly touch and she looks precious in them!
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Baby Babble and Headbands
Ella is growing and changing so fast! The latest thing she is doing that we just love is "talking" to us!! She loves the sound of her voice. Sometimes she coos, sometimes she yells out, and sometimes she groans. It's so cute. Yesterday morning we "talked" for an hour. She had the biggest smile on her face every time she heard her voice. We love it! She is also starting to LOVE her mobile. Yesterday I laid her down in her bed and turned the mobile on.... It's a cute butterfly mobile that plays "Hush Little Baby" that her Aunt Irene gave to her. Well, she decided she was going to talk to the mobile too. She stared at the mobile and shrieked with joy as it turned and turned. I think she was telling it that it better keep moving if it wanted her to stay happy. She had so much fun. I took some pictures of her "talking" to it!! Watching her babble is our new favorite thing that she can do!! P.S.--yes Ella is wearing socks on her hands. Baxter has eaten all her baby mittens and her hands get so cold. I ordered new mittens from Amazon and they didn't come until last night so she had "sock hands" all day. That's the scoop in case you were wondering why in the world there were socks on her hands!!
Yesterday was also the day that we received the package we had been waiting on...Ella's "trendy" headbands. Let's be honest...Ella is not really growing hair at a rapid rate!! My mom told me I was practically bald until 6 months, so I don't know if she will be growing hair anytime soon! I decided that headbands are a great way to break up the baldness (You've probably noticed she wears a lot of headbands in her pictures)! The new headbands are really cute. You can mix and match the headbands that are multicolored to the flowers that are multicolored. Brent thinks I'm being silly, but he does think they look cute on her (even though he hates to admit it and was more concerned with how much they cost)! I think she's adorable either way and I don't put her in them all the time, but I think they give her a little girly touch and she looks precious in them!
Yesterday was also the day that we received the package we had been waiting on...Ella's "trendy" headbands. Let's be honest...Ella is not really growing hair at a rapid rate!! My mom told me I was practically bald until 6 months, so I don't know if she will be growing hair anytime soon! I decided that headbands are a great way to break up the baldness (You've probably noticed she wears a lot of headbands in her pictures)! The new headbands are really cute. You can mix and match the headbands that are multicolored to the flowers that are multicolored. Brent thinks I'm being silly, but he does think they look cute on her (even though he hates to admit it and was more concerned with how much they cost)! I think she's adorable either way and I don't put her in them all the time, but I think they give her a little girly touch and she looks precious in them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





So cute!! I love those headbands!
ReplyDeleteshe is so cute! you need to get a video of her talking. also, what is she laying on in her crib?
ReplyDeleteThanks, Cris!
ReplyDeleteRebecca-Thanks!!! I tried to get a video today, but her babbling turned into fussing,,,so I'll have to try again!!! The little thing in the crib is one of those co-sleeper things for the bed. She was so small when she was born that she was lost in the crib, so she's just slept in it inside her crib ever since. I probably need to take it out now that she's bigger!