 |
| Ella in the "truck-truck" |
Friday was Patient Appreciation Day at the office Brent works for in Dawsonville. They had a firetruck, balloons, food, games, and even a "Tooth Fairy." We headed up there yesterday afternoon to have some fun where Daddy works. Ella was super pumped about "driving" the fire truck and really liked checking out Brent's office. I think she was a little unsure about the Tooth Fairy though...she's still hesitant about people in costumes. Ava Jane enjoyed the visit too...she just looked around and smiled while Brent held her.
On our way back we stopped at the Dawsonville outlets and got a couch for our new house...It's pretty awesome! We can all snuggle up on it and it's super comfy. All and all it was a wonderful way to enjoy the gorgeous fall weather we've been having. The girls loved seeing where Daddy works and hopefully it will give Ella a frame of reference as to what I mean when I tell her "Daddy is at work" when she asks (which she does every morning)!
 |
| Model Patient |
 |
| Dentist Daddy and his Girls |
 |
| Mommy and Bells |
 |
| So what's a tooth fairy?? |
 |
| I love my cool hat AND balloon! |
 |
| Waiting in parking lot...Ella's got it under control... |
No comments:
Post a Comment