Happy Valentine's Day, Everyone!!! May your day be filled with love whether you are celebrating with that special someone, your family, or your friends!!!!! XOXO!
And a very Happy Valentine's Day to My Valentine, Brent! Nine years ago today we had our first date--look how far we've come...finished college, 4 years of Dental school (1 year of grad school for me), 2 years of residency, 5.5 years of marriage, 4 different houses, 4 moves, 2 dogs and 1 cat, a beautiful daughter, and another baby on the way!! I'd say we accomplished a lot in less than a decade and to this day there is no one in the WORLD I'd rather do all these things with than you!! I LOVE YOU!!!
 |
| Through College |
 |
Our first pet adoption...Emma Bear the Cat...Junior year of college
Brent still doesn't claim her even though he's raised her from birth |
 |
| The proposal night (sad our only pic is blurry) |
 |
| June 3, 2006 |
 |
| I got to marry my best friend |
 |
| An amazing honeymoon in St. Lucia |
 |
| Our first "baby" Dolce |
 |
| Dental school and a new hair color for me |
 |
| Our second "baby" Baxter |
 |
| Weddings galore (Grandfather Mtn for Dan and Tori's wedding) |
 |
| lots of parties |
 |
| Fun times in the Big D during residency |
 |
| Our first pregnancy!! I still remember the excitement of Ella coming |
 |
| Dallas Arboretum |
 |
| The amazing day we met our Bells |
 |
| Bringing a newborn home together...we knew nothing |
 |
| Our first family Christmas |
 |
| Move to Savannah |
 |
| Ella's First Birthday |
 |
| And the upcoming arrival of Baby #2 in July! |
We've done SO MUCH together and I'm so glad I've done it all with you!!
I can't forget my other Valentine, Bells!!!!!! Happy Valentine's Day to the little girl that brings so much love, joy, and sparkle into our lives. You make us smile day in and day out. We LOVE you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment