Wednesday, May 2, 2012

First Kiss..

So apparently Ella is somewhat of a "cougar."  For those of you who don't know what a cougar is, it's an older woman that goes after a younger man!  This past weekend we met our dear friends, Laura and Kyle Smith, and their precious Baby Henry for Mexican.  Baby Henry is 4 months old...if you recall, Ella is 16 months old.  While the Dads were holding the babies so the Moms could eat, Brent told Ella to kiss Henry.  So she did.  And then she did it again while Laura and I watched.  It was really cute and sweet.  So, we decided we had to call it their first kiss.  Like I said, Ella has a almost a whole year on Henry, but we were fine with it since the Smiths would make good in-laws!  We tried to get them to re-create the kiss for the camera, but Ella got camera shy.  Go figure!

In all seriousness, it was super sweet and it makes us so happy to see that Ella was so good with Baby Henry.  Definitely gives us reassurance that she'll be a great Big Sister!  Enjoy the post-kiss pics!  We can't wait to get together with the Smiths again very soon-- we're so happy to be in the same town with them again!


Attempt at the recreation...Ella didn't go for it this time!

E: Sorry, Henry, I'm not going to give you a kiss for the camera
H: That's fine...I understand...these parents are really over-bearing with the camera.

E: Yeah, I just kissed Henry! (Proud Face)
H: What just happened here?  This girl keeps kissing me!

No comments:

Post a Comment