Friday, March 11, 2011

Last Week as a Newborn!!

Can you believe it??  Ella will be three months old on Wednesday!  I read that three months marks the end of the newborn stage.  So, next week, we will no longer have a newborn, Ella will be a baby!!  Even with the colic/reflux time has flown so fast.  She looks older every day...still not really growing hair though!  The reflux meds appear to be working somewhat for her...knock on wood.  They say it takes about a week for the medicine to fully kick in, but she she seems happier already!  We are just glad she doesn't act like she's in pain all the time now...and she's less fussy :) YAY!! I wanted to make this post a little gallery of photos taken lately--I know you're shocked that I could make a blog post that was only a paragraph long!  Enjoy!!
Brent pretending to be asleep...Ella definitely asleep!
My really silly face!
Look at me!  I'm grabbing my rings and watching
 the play gym mobile!
I love sticking out my tongue!

Watching the play gym mobile...again.  I get so mesmerized by it,
I forget to play with the other toys.  The mobile spins and the lights on it flash!

This is truly a Herrin trait...I walked in and Brent and Ella were watching TV!
Side note- Brent is obsessed with watching TV.
 I took a picture and made him turn it off.  I swear she'll have terrible ADHD
 if she starts watching TV at this age!
There's that tongue again!
Think this picture is really funny!
Daddy's girl!
Slowly slipping down...look at me prop myself up!
I cried too much today... now I've passed out!

2 comments:

  1. Keeping my fingers crossed that the medicine works! Cute pictures of sassy Ella! cannot wait to meet her.
    xoxo
    LPS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pics! So precious! I love the one of Ella and Brent sleeping!

    ReplyDelete